Managing and supporting all the science and technology activities; Developing the plans and strategies for scientific research of the university in long-term (5 years) and short-term (annually); And organizing the implementation and enforcement of intellectual property rights of IP assets from scientific research achievements, main responsibilities on:
- Coordinating, managing all the science and technology tasks;
- Exploiting the science and technology human resources;
- Science and technology information; Supporting the organization of workshops/symposiums/conferences and fairs, seminars; And prizes;
- IP protection and enforcement;
- Supporting for IP asset commercialization;
- Technical consultant; Sample analysis; food-chemical and environmental test.